Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Big Dawg Adventure Course

Today, I will be participating in the MSU ropes course. Six of us in the group of AGEM Bridge Students will test our skills in teamwork and one-on-one competition. This ought to be fun! One thing though, this is today's weather forecast:
Mostly Sunny
High97° F
Precip: 10%
Sunny to partly cloudy. A stray afternoon or evening thunderstorm is possible. Heat index near 110F. High 97F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
At 10:00 this morning, it is already 90F and feels like 103F!!!!
Our "Adventure Ropes Course" activity is scheduled from 12:00 to 4:00!!! Uh, hello! Hottest time of the day!!
So, wish me luck that I don't pass out and have a heat stroke!!

3 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger zombieswan 's valuable input...

Hey Girl! Welcome to Bloggerdom. I just popped in while the twins are napping-- it's almost lunchtime for them, though, so can't stay long. :)

Keep up the writing; it's fun to build a community & have a good time out here.

I love your quote from Oh Brother Where Art Thou... one of my favorite moments in that movie, actually. :)

Now back to babyland.

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

Welcome to the world of cyberspace. It looks good so far, and am sure we will enjoy it. See you at the wedding this weekend.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

Wow! My first comments! Now I feel the pressure to actually make this interesting!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home