Friday, January 09, 2009

Newest Addition

So, it's been over 7 months... blogging is hard to do when you have a real job!
I just wanted to share (for anyone who still gets on here) this picture:

My little Isabella was born on December 8 at 8:07 am. She measured up at 8lb 7oz (yeah, what a coincidence) and 21.5 inches.

That makes her one month old (yesterday). And, what a month it has been! We're quickly adjusting to our new roles as PARENTS and learning what each of her squeals, screams, and squirms means.

I'll be off work until sometime in Feburary, so maybe I'll get back to this blogging thing again. I really missed it!

3 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger kim wells 's valuable input...

She looks a little uncertain about that picture thing. :)

Don't ever combine her birthday party & Christmas. I know you wouldn't, but I had to say it. :)

Of course we still come here. You get bumped to the top of my bloggyroll when you post. Tell the R-man I said Hi.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

hey, just happened to google you. imagine that you posted! lol.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Congratulations!

She is beautiful and I love her name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home