Friday, May 23, 2008

You and Me, and Baby makes Three

Okay, so I can't believe it's been 3 months since the last time I posted something (anything) on here... but, it is TRUE!
Anyways, wow, if only you know all the things that have been going on in our lives! From the title of this post... you should be able to guess at least ONE of them! Yes, that's right, yours truly has a "bun in the oven." I am currently almost 3 months along... which give us a little Phelps around December 7th. I'm looking forward to getting through this "first trimester" thing, because I'm SICK of being SICK! I'm talking yakking morning, noon, and night. At home, at work, and everyplace in-between (even in the airport parking garage)! And, when I'm not yakking, I'm stuffing my face with anything edible I can get my hands on!
So, that's obviously our BIG news. All the more reason to break the silence and get back on this blog-thing. I wish I had more energy/interest in blogging, but I have to tell you, it's much harder when I'm pooped from work all day (not like being in school)!
I hope to be able to get back on here again (not after another 3 months) because I really miss sharing my stories and hearing/reading yours. If you're still hanging around (or just checking up on me occasionally), Thank You!!

6 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

I am so very happy for the two of you! A little Phelps around will be sooooo good! I hope thesickness thing passes for you, and SOON too!

Congrats!
Aunt J

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

Bout time(for the Blog, not the Babe), WELCOME BACK missed you.
Am very proud of the two of you for your good planning. Also am looking forwrd to my future Great Grand.
Love all of you
Grandma M

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

CONGRATS ON THE BABY:) I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IF IT'S A GIRL OR A BOY LET US KNOW WHEN YOU FIND OUT...LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH AND HOPEFULLY THE SICKNESS WILL GO AWAY.....SEE YOU SOON I HOPE...WE LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS ALOT. GIVE US A CALL SOMETIME OR I WILL CALL YOU GUYS SOON.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger kim wells 's valuable input...

Congrats! I kind of commented earlier but didn't want to give away the surprise to anyone who didn't already know.

Yay! I hope you're starting to feel better.

By the way, this address is my new, not anonymous blog address.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Congratulations!!!

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

i can not wait for december!!! lol so the other day mom,dad, and i went shopping for some baby clothes and it was soooo much fun! it was like build a bear minus the bear : ) and i decided to buy her some baby converse and some other stuff to match me well we have to get together soon miss i'm to busy for my sisters birthday : ( but thats okay i understand (kinda) just as long as me and you can do something soon : )


-Ruthie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home