Monday, December 24, 2007

A New Day

I'm taking a little risk here. But, it's been quite a while since some of y'all have heard from me... and I just want to say that "yes" we're okay. We moved into our new house (a 2-bedroom condo) on Nov. 10, went to visit family in MS & FL on Nov. 28 and are planning a quiet Christmas with the family in Rio Rancho.

The cats are happy and healthy. Guapo is re-adjusting to being an inside dog. And Birdy & Turtle are content in their new home. My job is still pretty great. I get along with my co-workers (most of the time) and moving to a house only 5 miles away has made a world of difference! R is absolutely loving school (and the benefit of Christmas-break). In fact, he scored a perfect 4.0 this semester (and Dean's List).

Eventually we will get internet at our house, but priorities, people--we have to eat!
Take care and I look forward to catching up with all of you!

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Congrats on the new place!!! Sounds like things have been going fabulous for you! Great to see an update! And congrats to R, thats gotta be tough to maintain a 4.0!!!

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

CONGRATS TO YOU ON THE NEW HOUSE AND R'S 4.0. I know he has been working hard and he deserves every bit of it. i hope you all had a wonderful christmas and a great new years. love you both very much and we miss you
sara and todd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home