Sunday, January 10, 2010

Starting Over

Today I will attempt to restart my life as a blogger. Things were so hectic for so long, and nevermind my best intentions, I could never get back in the swing of things with this blog. Now that the baby is on a schedule, work is on track, Richard is out of town all week, and I have a handy new laptop... I have no more excuses.

I already have lots of stories in mind, so hopefully I'll be able to keep you entertained, interested, and coming back for more! I'll try to avoid becoming a "mama blog" and mix it up with a little workplace drama, trials in my new-found kitchen, splash in some real estate, and top it off with all the random thoughts and dreams that I deem fit for publishing.

I hope you'll come back soon. And don't forget to leave a comment; that's the only way I'll know who's hanging around and which topics you enjoy or hate.

For now, I'll leave you with this:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger kim wells 's valuable input...

It's pretty hard when you have a kiddo not to do a little bit of momma blogging, and so what? Personally, I love hearing momma stories. :)
Welcome back! You can import this into your facebook, should you be so inclined, too.

:)

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

I love it. She has no trouble eating that cake.I am glad you are writing again.
Love you all mom p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home