Thursday, December 29, 2005

Not feeling up to it today

Well, the holidays were nice. We spent some quality time with my husband's family and made out with some sweet gifts. And, although R suffered through major congestion (yeah, he caught a cold) the 5 days we were there, he's better now. Of course, that leaves me. Oh, poor little me! I have a severe cold/flu/whatever! Complete with sinus pressure (won't my head just go on and explode already), sore throat, and achy body (why can't the cats understand that them climbing on me is painful)! So, I had partially prepared the "Head West" post #3, but now I really don't feel like inserting pictures and links. I guess y'all are going to have to wait. Oh, and I really missed reading y'all's blogs this past week, I have a lot of catching up to do! Any suggestions for what meds will help me get over this easier? I've been taking tylenol & naproxen (aleve) for the aches and headache and nyquil to help me sleep--but NOTHING is working! I just went and bought some sudafed...I have my fingers crossed for this one...
Hope to get back with y'all soon!

5 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova 's valuable input...

Feel Better!

Lots of liquids. Lots of sleep!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Hope you feel better soon!

Here's the week of my blog: my grandparents make Christmas just as crazy as Thanksgiving, we made cookies, received good gifts, and found out that Future Baby will be a boy.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Aka Seltzer cold/flu works pretty well, it's nasty but it works! I think it is the effervesence lol. Hope you feel better, no way to ring in the New Year!!
Lot's of fluids, chicken broth....ramen noodles! mmmm!

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

Sudafed not working. Head and body still aching. And now my nose is stuffy too. I think my glands are swollen...Thinking maybe I should go to the doctor...BLEH!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Leesa 's valuable input...

Nyquil!!! Lovin' the Nyquil!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home