Friday, December 09, 2005

It's Christmas Time


So, I'm finished with exams, received an A in at least 2 classes (the others aren't posted yet), and we got our tree up! I know it doesn't look like much, but it's just the two of us--and we like it. Each year since we first moved in together, we've bought an ornament for each other. At first, it was just so we could build up our "arsenal" of ornaments, but then it transformed into a way to "commemorate" our year together.


These little mice in front of the house are celebrating their "New House." R gave this one to me last year--right after we bought the trailer. (He's adorable, I know.)


Homer eating a cake is what I picked for him last year. R is a complete junk food fanatic!! (Of course, he didn't think it was as funny as I did!)


This is my "Santa's Band" and Nativity Scene. Mom, do you recognize these? "Santa's Band" brought to you curtesy of my Dad. I say Dad and not Mom, because Mom would have never given them away! They are little bears that twist in sequences to play "35 Songs" on the bells. They are my Most Favorite Christmas Decoration!! (Although I can only handle so much of the ringing bells! Especially now that they're old and mostly out of tune!)

2 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

Love the pictures! It appears you are well on your way to becoming a Christmas decor junkie, too.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

Just can't wait until I have a bigger house to decorate!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home