Monday, December 12, 2005

Hey, Doc, is this normal?

I saw this tag here and here and thought it was kind of interesting. So here are five of my weird habits:

1. I am completely and utterly addicted to chapstick. I cannot go without it. If I get somewhere and realize I don't have it, I must go to the nearest store and get more!

2. I can't sleep without my own blanket and pillow. I bring them with me everywhere! I usually bring my own sheets and towels, too.

3. I make lists for everything! Groceries, household chores, long-term goals, monthly budget, etc. I usually only look at them a few times, then throw them out.

4. I have an anti-foot fetish. I won't let people touch mine (except R), and I don't touch theirs (including R)!

5. I would prefer to drive, all the time. I get carsick very easily, so I like to be the one driving. Usually, R lets me, and that's great. When I can't drive the whole time (cross-country trips), I have to plan it out so I can take Dremamine, and still help with some driving.

4 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger ccw 's valuable input...

I have too many idiosyncrasies to only list 5, but I have loved reading everyone's lists.

I, too, have an addiction to chapstick. I use it year-round and have it placed in nearly every room of my house for easy access.

My mom always brings her own pillow. This seems weird to me, like she's afraid my pillows have germs.

I hate feet! I like mine rubbed, but I hate to touch feet other than my own.

I love your list!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with these "quirks."

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

I take my own pillow and my big stuffed hello kitty to hold onto. I get the most crap about it on business trips, but I'm comfy away from home!

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous 's valuable input...

There is a lot of things I try to get credit for, but the chapstick is not one.

Lists are good..... Mine are color coded by subject....

The car sick was my fault, because you have enbedded in your memory that I would always say I would get car sick to avoid sitting in the back seat. Love Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home