Friday, November 11, 2005

*Update on Yesterday's Post

Okay, I talked to my mom last night and she told gramma that we weren't going to make it over for Christmas. Well, currently, gramma and Guapo are getting along, so she's okay with him for now. She also said that the only way she'd "let him go" was if she knew the people who were taking him had a nice yard for him to run around in. But, she's not going to actively look for adopters. She said that she's willing to keep him until May, then we have to take him back. So, that gives me a little less to worry about, and a little more time to try to figure out what to do with him when he comes back home. Thanks y'all for the compliments, I know he's adorable! When I get a chance to scan some of his old pics, I'll post his story; why we adopted a dog (we are cat people, after all), how the humane society found him, and more about his wonderful personality. For now, I'll just cross my fingers and hope he's a good boy and doesn't get on gramma's nerves (too much).

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova 's valuable input...

YAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home