Monday, November 14, 2005

Fresh Blooms and Dreams of Winter


It's mid-November and there are still gardenias blooming. I couldn't help myself. I love the way these flowers smell. I'm like a drug addict, I keep sniffing the flower. I'm really not a big flower person, but when it's gray and gloomy outside, still hot, and so humid your hair looks like it's never been brushed, the fresh scent of a summertime bloom can really brighten the day.

Although I am grateful for my gardenia, I really wish I could look out the window and see the scenes that this forecast describes. I mean, look at this, *whine* I Want Snow, Too! *end whine*
Okay, so today I actually have a lot of work I need to get done. I did very well on my 2 tests from last week, and now I have 2 projects/papers to finish (before Thanksgiving, arrrgghh!). Do y'all know anything about biochemical affectors on fecal bacteria or nitrogen and phosphorus budgeting in cattle?
Well, I can still daydream about:

Snowy Mountain tops


















and Natural Hot Springs. These were both taken in June, near Saratoga, Wyoming. Wish we were still back there.

4 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Fizzgig 's valuable input...

Snow. Ummm yea, it's spose to snow in OhiO Wed. Not happy! I like the seasons and all...but I like to at lease have Thanksgiving before having my first snowfall!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Celina 's valuable input...

Neil: thanks. I knew i liked the way it looked there, but didn't know why. Anyways, that's where i have it sitting so the warm computer kind of "heats up" the flower, like potpourri :)

Mon: Please, please, send it my way!! It's still 80deg and 70% humidity here!!

OMG, how's this for "word verification" iszysxfn!!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Leesa 's valuable input...

It's 20 degrees here this morning..fun feeding the horses! Not much snow on the ground yet, but soon enough! :)

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Lo Lo Lova 's valuable input...

Dude - is that a Dell?

Pretty flower. How lovely that they are still in bloom there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home